Oct 26, 2009

Next Class


I love this colour combo-Whisper White, Basic Black and Kiwi Kiss. This Friday nights class (29th October) we will be making three items. The first is a card with a clear overlay and using Stamps from Embrace Life and Dreams Du Jour (love that butterfly, so versatile!) The second card has a double flap opening and the background is stamped with my very first background stamp En Francais..love it love it, can't wait to get more background stamps. The third is a very useul item...if you are anything like me you may have some people you simply cannot buy gifts for so you resort to gift cards..this is a nifty little gift card holder which looks so much better than the naff offering that comes when you purchase store gift cards. If you would like to book in email me wotzup@bigpond.net.au  and I will prepare a pack for you. Cost is $20 which includes all materials ( except snail adhesive) and includes tea/ coffee and supper. We usually start around 7 pm and finish...whenever!! usually a  lot of chatter after the class!

Over the coming weeks I will include an item in each class that will help you out with Christmas gift ideas....stamping on candles is coming up the following week and I  have quite a few people booked already so you may have to let me know if you would like to do this class so I can reserve a place for you. We will also be making a watercoloured card ...I will probably run this class on both Friday and Saturday night so email me if you would like to come. Cost is $20 which includes all materials (except snail adhesive) and includes tea/ coffee and supper...the girls are partial to wedges and sour cream lol

1 comment:

  1. Your candle and card both look so pretty, it's going to be a great class to attend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks heaps for leaving a comment!