Nov 5, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas


I have been working on my Christmas cards this week with the Season of Joy stamp set. Our first Christmas card class will be Friday 13th November at 7 pm....(hmm Friday 13th..may have to come up with a spooky bonus project for that night!)We will be making three cards, all with liners and a cute little gift box which holds a candy cane..the kids will love these!! Cost is $20 including all materials (except snail adhesive) and includes supper as usual.
Last week I introduced the "Bring a Buddy" incentive...Bring along a new face to a class and receive $5 off your class...bring two people and get $10 off your class..$15 off for three new faces and if you bring four new faces your class will cost you zip!nada! free!! ( I have to point out that once you have brought a person along they won't be a new face next time lol!) This is on top of the loyalty program where your sixth, eleventh and sixteenth class is free! We have a nice little group of ladies and always have loads of fun...and somehow I always get conned into a little extra project...this week it will be ....well I can't tell you it's a secret..but it's cute
It is important to book so I can have a pack prepared for you...if you would like to come along email me at wotzup@bigpond.net.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks heaps for leaving a comment!