Jan 22, 2010

Simple scrapbook layout




Excuse the footpath backdrop!!! A very simple scrapbook layout using cardstock, a teeny bit of designer paper and some stamping. I love this fluke shot I took of Ebony at the beach...how nice of that seagull to fly by just at the right moment! I have used Boroque Motifs again..a fantastic set for doing background bits. The bird is from the Always set and the leaves are from  Embrace Life stamped in Basic Grey and coloured with my white gel pen. The circle is just paper piercing I love the subtle effect. I am afraid I don't like busy too much so my layouts are always plain looking but that's how I like them...

2 comments:

  1. It's really pretty Bev! Love it :)
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bev, This is gorgeous. Beautiful layout and fabulous photo. Love the colours.
    Also welcome to ESAD. Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks heaps for leaving a comment!