Jan 20, 2010

Some kids cards....and more


I hve been wanting to make a waterfall card for ages but never had the right stamps..My upline Angie made one using Bugs and Kisses so now I finally have this set (thanks to Stampin Start!) I was able to go ahead....love that little old ant!!
This is what it looks like when you tug on the doodad (tech term lol)
This one is a penny spinner..or in this case a five cent spinner...when you tip the card from side to side the rocket (from Pun Fun) rolls around..I will be using this as a class example  of why you should use a Stamp a ma jig..the sentiment in the word window is crooked...unless you tilt your head to one side..then it's fine!
I did this for a bit of valentine fun...pretend that is a stick of latte instead of cappacino...I was fresh out!!
Another stamp from the Pun Fun Set 115854...love that set to bits!!
Next is an origami gift box...I purchased the template online..this is it closed
The top view showing the flower I made with Petal Pizzazz 115850. I used the rock and roll method and cut between the petals...also scored the centre of the petals, then turned it over (on a mouse pad) and used the end of a biro to rub the leaves to make them kind of 3D -ish.
This is what it looks like when it is opened up..I made it to hold a bracelet my daughter is giving to her friend for her birthday...shhh!
Ans lastly my sister asked me to make her a simple baby card...th erattle from Something Sweet with a treat cup full of buttons...did a bit of hand stitching on this one...haven't done that for a while...that's all folks

1 comment:

  1. these are awesome bev. i love the gift box and all the cards are gorgeous...
    cant wait for friday night.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks heaps for leaving a comment!