Feb 22, 2010

Happy Moments and odd and ends

I love the bird cage in the Happy Moments Sale a Bration set!!I have used whisper white on a Kraft card base and stamped Baroque Motifs with Sahara Sand then again with versamark embossed in gold..The cage hangs in the circle window and spins .
I know flower pot cards have been done to death but I had never made one before so I had to have a go!
This is the card when removed from the pot...there I have got that one out of my system now!
And lastly I thought this card would be nice and easy to teach in workshops..I love the leaf stamp that comes in teh Good Neighbours sale a bration set...or is it meant to be a tree???

1 comment:

  1. I love the bird cage card. Nice colours. And maybe flower pot cards have been done to death, but I think it looks like fun...cant wait to try it. the cherish card is also nice...simple and stylish

    ReplyDelete

Thanks heaps for leaving a comment!