Apr 2, 2010

All a flutter...and a bit more

Hi everyone...if you are here for the ESAD bloghop, just scroll down to previous post..Thought I would share some more cards..Love the new single stamp "All a Flutter'' available in the new Autumn Winter mini Catty. Not the best angle to take a photo but you get the idea..the colours are Soft Suede (new) with Sage Shadow.. I have also used Vintage Vogue and the sentiment is from Echoes of Kindness.

This card uses Pendant Park (kicking myself I didn't use the Stamp a ma jig because as you can see, the park bench is crooked (unless you tilt your head to the side in which case it is fine!)
This one is inspired by Jackie Topa...Love the jewelry tag for the picket fence...The flowers and greenery are Vintage Vogue.
Lastly, I only just acquired the level 2 hostess set echoes of Kindness...such a pretty flower. It has been watercoloured and dazzled with diamonds lol. The background is stamped with En Francais...I just made a few more cards but will post those tomorrow

5 comments:

  1. hi bev, i am loving all of your creations, the more i see the more i want, i have the vintage vogue on its way, and the top note die is on my most wanted list, your colour selection is fantastic
    Sharna

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're all fabulous & love your colour combos - very soothing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bev,

    I love the cards you have made. I don't think the bench is crooked...or is that just me! lol Job well done and I have lots of idea's now. Thanks

    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bev .... I love these cards too ....your talent is incredible .... love it all ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. these cards are very beautiful
    beautiful colors

    karin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks heaps for leaving a comment!