Apr 10, 2010

Kids Class and More Offerings

Busy, Busy, Busy day!!! I had a kids class in the morning and an adult class tonight..I am pooped!! Happy to say the kids in todays class were awesome..they all remembered to bring their listening ears which meant they all earned a treat bag to take home...The ages ranged from 5 to 11 and everyone of them did a terrific job with their projects...I forgot to take a picture of the gift bag they made but here are some of the others
Found this punch art idea on the net...such a cute little turtle for a bookmark

BAAArbara the sheep on a mini notebook



                                    My personal favourite.."Timmy the Tim Tam Teddy"..and I just remembered I also forgot to take a picture of the cute grasshopper card we made...When you wobbled the card from side to side the grasshopper jumped around!! Thanks kids for being so good...will see you all next school holidays.


And now for some projects we made in tonights adult class (and just between you and me they weren't nearly as well behaved as my juniors!)


I used the new single stamp "All a Flutter" stamped on vellum cardstock. The  base colour is Sahara Sand..why haven't I used this colour before, I love it!

This cup card idea has been around for donkeys years but it's so cool...I gave it a tropical feel
Love Pink Pirouette and Soft Suede together..I also used Vintage Vogue and the XL 2 step bird punch.

And last of all a card we made a few weeks ago using the level 2 stamp set Echoes of Kindness. I used Rich Razzleberry for the base and teh sentiment is from the Heart From the Heart set in the new catalogue
Phew, I am plum tuckered and off to bed...See ya!

3 comments:

  1. Bev, love what you did with the kids, ( I may CASE to make with my grade 3/4 students, if you don't mind!) What size are the circles on Timmy the Tim Tam teddy? Must agree, the big kids are not as good listeners as the little kids...LOL I really looove the big kids cards - especially the butterfly on velum, as well as the top note card - beautiful cards as well as the colour schemes. TFS. Cheers Donna Zammit

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Bev .... love love love your cards .... ALL of THEM .... they are great, no wonder the kids had a great day, if I was doing cards like that I would have a great day too .... well done!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing job. Love the projects you got the kids to do, not to mention the cards for the adults. You have been busy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks heaps for leaving a comment!