Apr 3, 2010

Medallion stamp and other offerings

Hi all..if you are looking for the ESAD blog hop it's a few posts down...Thought I would show you some more cards made with th enew goodies from the Autumn winter catalogue
Love this stamp!! (Medallion 119175). This was stamped with  Melon Mambo on melon mambo cardstock..The centre was punched out with the 1 3/4 cicle punch and window sheet was glued behind the opening.. the centre was restamped on whisper white and placed behind the window. The sentiment is from the Heard from the Heart set (119167).  The matching ribbon  is gorgeous!

This is a coffee bag I found in my travels which I stamped with the grass from Inspired by Nature. The leaves were cut on the Bigshot with leaves #2 original die, which were stamped with Enfracais background stamps. Some tiny  tags were added using the Tiny Tags stamps (119187) and the medium jewelry tag (117190)

A z- fold card using En Francais background, Pocket silhouettes and the butterfly from Dream Du Jour (nothing from the new catty but pocket silhouettes is my new toy!)

And lastly an oldy but a goodie a chocolate bar slider. I used the XL 2 step bird punch (119191) and Little Leaves sizzlet ( 114511)
I hope this posts properly, somehow all the stuff in my side bar has gone to the bottom of my page and my blog header has moved on up and out of sight...I have no clue how it happened and bo clue how to fix it either!!
Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. As usual all your items are just perfect I love everyone of them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev
    Beautiful work. I live your colour selection and your layouts.
    Di Hardie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bev ..... oh I so agree, your work is truly beautiful, creative and oh so stunning .... I love love love the medallion card ... and how cute is that little brown bag all done up ... thanks for the inspiration!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks heaps for leaving a comment!