Aug 26, 2010

Gift Box for the birthday girl

We have a birthday at Stamp Club this week so that means a little box of chocolates for the birthday girl...I love this cute little box!! It's a Lauren Meander template called Tucked Away.
To make the large flower I used the scallop cirlce and cut between each scallop. I used my bone folder to curve the petals and stuck on on top of the other and added a button....the smaller flowers were made the same way using the largest flower from the Boho Blossoms punch.. I think  it's really sweet ..I will be making more of these

2 comments:

  1. Bev, this is GORGEOUS! Love it! The flowers look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo cool, Bev! The flowers are gorgeous. Isn't it great we can create our own embellishments this way? TFS :-0

    ReplyDelete

Thanks heaps for leaving a comment!