Sep 17, 2010

A Few Bits and Pieces

Whew, it's been a busy few weeks and I haven't had a chance to blog...here are a few items I have been playing with this week.
 I have lots of ideas for Dasher, but for now a very plain and simple one..I love River Rock and red together.
 Another simple card using the Level 1 Hostess Set Because I Care. I have spritzed the background with Old Olive and coloured the flower with perfect plum..the photo doesn't show the 3 D effect of all the individual flowers I added with dimensionals.
 This is a case of a card we did at a recent shoe box swap...Lesley Annabel was the original creator...so simple yet sweet.
.....and here is the cute owl  again. I used the branch from Cheep Talk and added some punched flowers...



And last of all a very simple little lollypop holder...I have seen several versions of these about the place. I made these for swaps at regionals on Saturday because I am pushed for time and needed something simple...check back on Saturday for another ESAD bloghop featuring lots of bigshot ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks heaps for leaving a comment!