Nov 3, 2010

Boroque Motifs Easel Card

I am so chuffed..I just won challenge 93 over at Late Night Stampers with my upsy daisy easel card from a few posts ago...made my day, I am been a SU demo for a year now but still don't feel like a REAL stamper so it's such a confindence boost. Thankyou LNS!


Today I have made a birthday card for my neice and funnily enough it's another easel card. This time I used Boroque Motifs and All a Flutter. I kept it simple using only two colours..Basic Black and Perfect Plum.

I also added a little bit of bling, some black satin ribbon and a Hodge Podge bookplate..hope she likes it!

3 comments:

  1. I reslly like your easal cards but am not sure how the basic card is made. I'm a Stampin Up demo person and would love to have your pattern. Thank you
    Stampnpat@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bev that is just gorgeous. I know how you feel, I've been a scrapbooker for 11 years and still don't feel like a real one, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh youre smoking crack...you are mega talented and i love all the stuff you make...
    bec.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks heaps for leaving a comment!