Jan 2, 2011

Love You Much

Happy New Year everyone, I for one was so happy to see the end of 2010...it was a shocking year for us and I am hoping and praying 2011 will bring better things!!
My first card for the year is a nice easy one suitable for Valentines Day. I have used two of the bugs from Bugs and Kisses stamped in Early Expresso and the Heart is from I Heart hearts. The greeting is one of the lovely swirly words from Well Scripted. I have used Baja Breeze, Crumbcake, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White as my colour combo.
I was just looking through some of my posts and realised how plain my cards are...so if I was to describe my style I would have to say plain and simple...and do you want to know why??? ha!
A. I am a tight wad and hate using too many supplies on my cards...I buy nice things and save them "for good"...and do you know what happens when you do that???They go out of fashion.. so that when you DO get around to using them they look out dated and daggy
B. I hate clutter..it makes me feel claustrophobic
C. I can't afford lots of new things so I have to make do with what I have
D. I am bone lazy! I don't like doing things that take too long
So there you go, I have bared my soul....so what is YOUR style and why?

3 comments:

  1. Bev, I'm a clean and simple girl myself. Love this set and love this card. Never thought of using Bugs and Kisses for Valentines. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nodded at all 4 of those points. lol!
    I am a clean and simple girl too...guess that's why I visit your blog for inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The more I look at your gorgeous cards the more I am inspired! I LOVE your work...great sense of color and design. One of my faves, for sure. Don't know why I've never seen your work before. But I'm def. a fan now!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks heaps for leaving a comment!